This is the second part of the 40 Prayer Journal Prompts for Lent series, click here to see the first part: 40 Prayer Journal Prompts for Lent (Part 1)
In the Part 1; 25 journal prompts were given to help you either jump start your prayer journaling or increase your time writing during the season of Lent. I hope and pray you found the prompts inspiring and are excited to continue growing closer to Christ in this form of prayer!
This article contains affiliate links. Thank you for your support!
Here is a list of more journal prompts, as well as a printable for you to use throughout Lent!
3. Cut out song lyrics that Praise the Lord. Play the song using youtube while you glue the lyrics to a page. Draw music notes around the page and write what you feel inspired to write around the lyrics or under them. One of my favorite songs is by MercyMe . . 4. Dedicate a page for holy cards by gluing an envelope (or two) to the page. Glue the front of the envelope so that the side that faces you opens and you can keep holy cards in that envelope. Katie at Look to Him be Radiant had this idea too. Check out this page to see what it looks like and get a ton of more fun ideas!!! Look to Him and Be Radiant Smash Journal Ideas
5. Write out the Act of Contrition. Really pray it with your whole heart.
6. Ask the Lord to fill you with the fruits of the Holy Spirit. Color a Fruits of the Spirit page and glue it under your prayer. You can find the one below on my Pinterest board: Prayer Journal Ideas Pinterest Board
7. Write a quote attributed to a Saint that really inspires you. Decorate the page.
8. Dollar Store page! Go to the dollar store and find some inspiration – a religious greeting card, stickers, a faith book . . . find something that you feel attracted to and decorate the page around that piece!
9. Dedicate a page for the Serenity Prayer.
10. Write a prayer to Our Eternal Father asking Him to bless, heal and help people in your life who are struggling or who you feel are in great need of prayers.
11. Choose a Fatima Prayer. Copy the prayer and find an Fatima image to color or holy image to paste on the page (or a picture of a Rosary).
12. Cut out a prayer from a faith devotional or magazine. Copy the prayer and decorate the page.
13. Take a picture of your church, a statue, stained glass window, or religious art hung up in your parish. Print out the picture and write what made you choose that image. What about that image moves your heart towards God?
14. Praise the Lord for all He has created and all that He has done out of love for you. Do this in a letter, a poem with pictures or any way you feel compelled to acknowledge His Glory and Love for you and all of humanity.
15. Write out the Prayer of Saint Francis (aka the Universal Prayer for Peace). Pray for peace in our world, nation as well as your family, home and community.
Would you like a free printable?
Wondering when to journal? Check out: When DO Real Women Find Time To Journal?
Need more inspiration? Check out this find! Bread and Wine: Readings for Lent and Easter
Share some pictures of your journal entries on social media with the hashtag #prayerwinechocolate #PrayerJournal
May the Lord bless you this Lent and always!