Any organization whose primary goal is some sort of evangelization or service.”
You can help a Catholic Ministry by donating your time! For example:
- Dedicate time to pray for a ministry you know about and feel the mission is important.
- Share a post (like this one) or share a Facebook status, a YouTube video. Re-tweet an event, Pin a product or article (like this one, hint, hint, wink, wink).
- Subscribe to the ministry’s newsletter or follow them on social media.
- Recommend the ministry to a friend that may be interested in their service.
You can also help a Catholic Ministry by supporting them financially. For example:
- Make a donation. It could be a financial donation, or it could be bringing gently used clothes to a crisis pregnancy center.
- Purchase a product the ministry sells in order to fund its work.
Would you like to purchase the shirt below or one like it? Shop here (and use the COUPON CODE “SUMMERSAVINGS” ! Spend $25 and receive a 15% discount!
This is such a vital way missions and ministries continue to function.
It’s so important, that Craig Glantz started a business to help ministries and non-profits provide the funds necessary to continue operating.
I asked Craig to help two ministries I run. I also asked him to share what his business does and how it got started with you. Here’s a little Q & A with Craig:
Our mission is “Art should lift up one’s soul!” Our entire mission is to create uplifting, positive gifts that help contribute to the positive side of life. Uplift By Lily is named after our daughter Lily Gianna who passed due to anacephaly after living one hour and 18 minutes. She is our little saint in Heaving, helping us attain our heavenly reward.
Our mission at C. Glantz Cons. is to give back to small businesses and non-profits by offering them a chance to earn money back on every item sold in their online store.
I am partnering with about 10-12 non-profits/businesses currently and more are inquiring. I am partnering with the Archdiocese of Philadelphia’s Catholic Women’s Conference,The Thomistic Institute out of Washington D.C., Catholics Online, and Prayer Wine and Chocolate just to name a few.I have a priests in Africa inquiring about helping his mission and also a young lady who wants to help have a church built in the Dominican Republic. Each organization has it’s own mission statement and I am just doing my small part by designing products and providing an online space for them to sell. I do not charge them 1 penny out of pocket and they make a profit on every item sold. They do not have to hold inventory or ship . . . really they just pick what products they want and get me their image. I take on all of the risk and extra expenses knowing that when things sell it will all work out.
4. Why should other Catholics and Christians shop at your store? Do you have a coupon code for PWC readers?
Some of the ministries I am helping actually fight human trafficking, help people heal after divorce, help combat pornography, and other noble causes such as businesses who are “merely” supporting their families. Working with the Archdiocese of Philadelphia has also been a real blessing as the money they get back goes to help run future Catholic Women events. It has been a real blessing so far., Small non-profits and small businesses pay no money out of pocket for my services.My items are high-quality and if anyone has any issues with anything they buy I make it right for them. Also, this is the main way I am supporting my family at this time, this is not a side gig, so any promotions others can give would be greatly appreciated. I do have a coupon code for your readers: “SUMMERSAVINGS”. When someone spends $25 they will receive a 15% discount!
My initial goals for the blog were
- to help couples who desired to grow their family through adoption, but felt intimidated by the costs.
- To share stories of answered prayer and faith.
- Inspire and encourage readers to embrace our Catholic Christian faith.
- generate an income without sacrifice being a stay at home mom.