The Holiday Season is upon us! Such an exciting and busy time of year! Looking for and thinking of gifts can be challenging for some (like my mom, who hates Christmas shopping) but for me, I LOVE IT! So, a few months ago I started researching! I am so excited about this gift guide that not only keeps Christ in Christmas, but also keeps excitement about the gift giving as well. As I found some awesome gift ideas, I wrote them down and kept looking. Then I thought, I should contact the companies I’ll be including on the list. So glad I did, because the following generous companies I mention all gave donations for a giveaway to include with this gift guide!!! One lucky reader is going to win a stocking full of gifts! All the products I recommend in this gift guide had to meet three criteria. They had to encourage prayer, be unique and attractive, and they had to excite me – either as a giver or a recipient. All of these gifts I would personally love to receive or give. I hope this guide provides some ideas for all of the loved ones you are shopping for this year! Merry Christmas to you!!
- Miraculous Medals – Such a beautiful gift given by Our Blessed Mother! Not only are you giving an awesome present, but taking part in bringing the graces promised to those who wear it. The Central Association of the Miraculous Medal has a huge variety of gifts. Here are some of my favorite: The Round Miraculous Medal necklace; the Classic Miraculous Medal and the Silver Heart Shaped Miraculous Medal. The gift shop also has some precious gifts for little ones – my absolute favorite is the Flower Power Rosary and bracelet. They also have rosaries for every family member. I’m loving the Pope Francis Rosary and the basketball rosary, and of course the adorable prayer buddies! I could go on and on about this gift shop. Take some time to peruse it yourself! Have fun!
- Rugged Rosaries – It is so great to see a rosary that suits a man! Rugged Rosaries not only offer paracord rosaries, but paracord chaplets, and Military Battle Beads. This is the perfect gift for a husband, son, dad and Godson! If you want a big rosary – one that my husband says would remind him to pray in a big way – they got that! The metal work is extremely impressive and attractive. If you want a smaller, more portable rosary – the battle beads and pocket rosaries are perfect. These are a “must have” for the men in your life!
- Rosary Bracelets and Trendy Jewelry from Give Love + Blessings– These bracelets, necklaces and rosaries are the perfect stocking stuffer for any young lady (from teens to moms)! They are also the perfect gift to send to someone you may not see over the holiday, but want to send them a present. The way Give Love + Blessings packages their products is exquisite. What a great way to remind your friends and family that God’s love is beautiful! Give Love + Blessings website is still under construction, but you can order by email or by contacting them on Facebook or Instagram. Email them at giveloveandblessings@gmail.
- Prayer boxes, jewelry rounds, phone cases, bungalow pillows and more from Natural Life – The Prayer Boxes are perfect stocking stuffers! Personally, I’m a huge fan of writing my prayers down, and often before I go to sleep. Not only will these prayer boxes fit in everyone’s stocking, they don’t take up much room in a night stand either. Natruallife.com also has a variety of gifts that are uplifting, including Liv-N-Grace bracelets, car accessories, on the go cups , and necklaces. Natural life even has a “stocking stuffer” tab on it’s website. Check them out – perfect gift for students and moms!
- Prayer buddy toys! When I first saw these I thought, “Perfect for my friend’s newborn”. I soon realized that this toy is perfect for children of all ages! The Catholic Company has a wide selection of these adorable stuffed animals that say prayers. They even have a Christmas donkey that sings Silent Night! The Catholic Company also has a beautiful line of Nativity Sets which include some gorgeous snow globes.
Yes, you read that correctly. Holy Chocolate. Trappist nuns, who live by the rule of Saint Benedict, are directed by that rule to “live by the work of their hands”. In Massachusetts, the Sisters at Mount Saint Mary’s Abbey support their life of pray by handcrafting candy. Butternut Munch is their best seller. You can shop their catalog online and order almonds squares, chocolate squares and fudge. I highly recommend the dark chocolate assortment with your favorite glass of red wine! Did someone say wine? You can also order that from another group of Trappists in California. You could actually give prayer, wine and chocolate to someone for Christmas. Happy Holidays!!! Click here to order this chocolate: Trappistine Quality Candy
- Monk Coffee. Perfect gift for the coffee lover – especially the coffee lover who is diabetic and can’t have the chocolate (yes, I know someone). Carmelite Monks make Mystic Monk Coffee and they have some festive flavors like Candy Cane, Christmas blend and Jingle Bell Java. I love how they have Monk Shots for those of us who have single-serve coffee makers. These monks also make tea and other gifts you can purchase to spread Christmas cheer!
- Books. From prayer books to picture books – if you’d like it for yourself, chances are someone else would appreciate it too. I’m going to recommend one book that is brand new The Little Flower: A Parable of St. Therese of Liseux. This book has beautiful illustrations and lets children know, that even though they are little, they can do great things for Our Lord.
You can enter to win a stocking filled with many of these gifts!!! The winner will be chosen on the Feast of St. Nicholas! IN ORDER TO ENTER THE CONTEST comment what your favorite gift idea is below, and earn more chances to win the competition several different ways here a Rafflecopter giveaway
Have a joyous Advent and a wonderful, peaceful Christmas season! May the Lord Bless you abundantly. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
Shared on my FB page for Arma Dei: Equipping Catholic Families! Great Giveaway!
Awesome, thank you Monica!
Julie Johnson says
I remember when I was a child and we had candies front through Trapping nuns. I had forgotten. The caramels were wonderful. I think I’ll order for Christmas for my own kids. Thanks for helping bring back that great memory.
I am so happy that brought back a sweet memory! Merry Christmas!
Love the rosary bracelets. Shared via Pinterest.
Awesome Alisa! Thank you and best of luck!!!
I really like the Rugged Rosaries and the prayer buddies. I bet my son would like one of the prayer buddies since he loves stuffed animals.
My 3 year old son kept playing with one in the store! Happy Thanksgiving Karen!
These ideas are so inspiring. I have adult kids and small ones too, and each of these items is suitable for someone in my family — i love all of these! Myself, I am looking forward to trying the Mystic Monk coffee! 🙂
(I tried the rafflecopter link to enter the contest, but I don’t use Twitter and Instagram. Are there other ways to enter?) Thanks!
Hi Joanne! Yes, you entered by commenting and you can also share on Facebook!
Love these ideas!
Thanks, I was hoping you would share my excitement! Merry Christmas!
These all sound good but I’m going to look into the Mystic Monk coffee. Thank you!
Let me know what you think of it! I can tell you it smells AMAZING!!
Cheryl G. says
I think spiritual books are always a great idea & I love the Wee Believers stuffed animals. I’m giving both of these items for gifts this year.
Awesome! I never knew about those Wee Believers until this year – they are awesome!!
Wow, how to choose?! I LOVE a Mystic Monk Coffee, it is amazing. The bracelets and rugged rosaries beg to prayed with, and they are so attractive! Also, love the book and prayer buddy. Wow, Amy! You really created a feast of treasures, thank you 💝🌹
Thank you for being as excited about these gifts as I am!!! <3
The rugged rosaries are a great gift idea, especially for my husband who is hard to shop for.
Husbands are so hard to shop for! I hope he loves it!
I loved the paracord rosary. My husband just ordered his and he loves it!
Thank you for letting us know your husband loves it! It is such a relief to see a rosary that is made for a man!
Sharp Mama Kel says
Ooh, now I know what to get my parents for Christmas – these are great ideas, thanks!
You are more than welcome! I’m getting my dad several things off this list!!
I love the prayer buddy. My little ones would enjoy that.
It is so adorable!!!
Rachel Hawpe says
The monk coffee sounds great!
I can tell you it also smells amazing!! I heard they have samplers!!
I love to give spiritual books, they are always a great gift. The rosaries are also classic.
So glad you like the ideas! Let me know if you can recommend some books to me!
Carolyn VanDerBeek says
Love these ideas!! I’m definitely going to purchase the monk coffee, wine and Holy chocolates for my cousin. I love the rose Quartz rosary for me and prayer boxes for my kids. Thanks for this post and great ideas!!!
So happy to hear you are using many of these ideas! I am truly excited about all of them – and hoping to give and receive gifts from this list! Merry Christmas!
Bridget Sielicki says
So many wonderful ideas! I love them all, but especially the rugged rosary and the monk coffee 🙂
So glad you like the ideas! Enjoy and let us know how those gifts go over with those who receive them!!
My favorite is the Little Flower Children’s book!
I know, right! It’s for little kids, but I want a copy for me!!!
Sarah Damm says
Great gift ideas! I just love those bracelets!!
I am not a jewelry person, but two were given to me and I have been wearing them every day! Love them!
Anna H. says
I absolutely love the monk coffee idea and the miraculous medals. Such great ideas – all of them!
I really think it should be a Miraculous Medal Christmas! I am so glad you like the ideas! Thank you!
Kelly Wahlquist says
So glad you brought this post (and your great website) to our attention over at WINE: Women In the New Evangelization. I love these ideas, particularly the Prayer Boxes. Actually, all of these are great ideas! Thanks for doing all the tedious research, so we can just sit back, kick our feet up, eat a little chocolate… perhaps sip a little vino… and surf for stocking stuffers from the sofa! I’ll for sure share this on my FaceBook! Advent Blessings! ~Kelly
Kelly! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I am excited to talk to you more – I love WINE 🙂 take that both ways 🙂 I am so happy to connect with you and so glad you like the list! Cheers!
mary sasso says
Love the Mystic monk coffee! I know many people who would enjoy that!
I have never heard a bad thing about this coffee!! So glad you entered the contest Mary! Merry Christmas!
Great site and great gift ideas!
Thank you so much Claudia!! Merry Christmas!!!
To add to your #6: there are also Trappistine Caramels from Dubuque, Iowa. http://www.monasterycandy.com/about_us
I will look into them! I also know of ones in Mississippi – they sell truffles . . .o my! I see a future article about just the Trappists and their awesomeness!
Clare Anderson says
I like lots of these gift ideas. I especially love the rugged rosaries.
I find shopping for men to be difficult sometimes, so that Rosary company makes me so happy! Glad you like the idea too!
The Rosary bracelets are beautiful. I love that Prayer Buddy. And who can go wrong with chocolate.
Seriously, no one can go wrong with chocolate in my book!
Jennifer Beutz says
All of these are great ideas – my favorites are the coffee and chocolates. They are great gifts for teachers, school bus drivers, coaches, neighbors, or to give as host/hostess gifts, making evangelizing a little easier! And my husband loves them too. I will be purchasing and sharing on Facebook! Thank you!
Thank you! Great ideas not only for stocking stuffers but gifts for teachers, bus drivers, etc. Great point!! How did you know my next post was about teacher gifts 😉
Hello- I just discovered your blog from FB. I love the gift ideas, the jewelry is beautiful. The “Little Flower” book is adorable for my daughter! I also shared your post on FB too. God bless!
Thank you so much! 🙂
AMBER DALRYMPLE says
Love them all! I really want to try some of the coffee, and need some jewelry– oh, but chocolate! Always a good choice.
So happy you share my excitement for these gifts! Thank you! Merry Christmas!
I love the rugged rosaries. They are very beautiful. I have a friend who I pray with and would love to give this to him.
Awesome!! Friends that pray together are the best! Merry Christmas!
Mary Ann says
I have been wanting a Miraculous Medal for so long. I surf the web,, your site and others, and I download pictures of the ones I would like to have. I hope to own one someday.. I have been praying to Blessed Mother, Mary, for a very special favor regarding my daughter Sarah and me. I do believe in miracles and during this beautiful season of hope, I pray I get mine. Have a blessed Merry Christmas everyone.❤️🎄
Mary Ann says
Did you receive my comment?
Yes! I know I am slow at replying – got my 3 year old keeping me running! Sorry!
Juliann Johnson says
Yes. Thanks so much. Merry Christmas
Melissa Helley says
My favorite stocking stuffer are those plastic candy canes filled with candy. 😉
You know what – I think my son would love one of those! Thank you for the idea!!
Melissa Helley says
My favorite gift idea from this article would have to be the monk coffee.
I can tell you that monk coffee smells amazing! I plan on buying more – and I love that they have “monk shots” for a Keurig!
I love the rugged rosaries for the men in my life and the prayer buddies what a great way to start them young. Blessings for
a wonderful holiday season.
Thanks Jan! Merry Christmas to you as well!
Sharon Lowe says
Everything look lovely. The rosaries are very nice.
So many awesome rosaries! Thanks for entering the contest Sharon!
Allie N. says
Trappist chocolates and wine sound like perfect gifts to me!
You and I think alike Allie!
Oh goodness, I love the Catholic books (for children specifically) and especially the ones beautifully illustrated! Rosaries are plentiful in our house and we are big ROSARY evangelizers, so certainly a personal and thoughtful gift . Chocolate… only if its DARK!!!! Mmmmerry CHRISTmas everyone!
*I shared on my personal page 🙂
Dark chocolate and Red Wine is amazing!!!
The Therese book! I bought one as a gift for a god-daughter but would like to gift it to my kids!
I plan on buying one too – so cute!
Christine Dalessio says
Great ideas! I have a goddaughter who would love that lamb 🙂
That lamb is such a great gift for so many ages – and they make different animals too!
Coffee! Coffee! Coffee!
Amen! Amen! Amen!
Cindy Coleman says
Favorite? Hmmm, tough choice. I already have bought “The LIttle Flower” book and have to say how beautiful both the story and the illustrations are. Thinking I might have to get my chocolate-loving husband some Trappastine chocolates. For me, I guess it would be a rosary bracelet. I have one that is craft cord and plastic beads and it getting a bit tattered.
Cindy, I am not a jewelry person, but I LOVE my rosary bracelet from Give Love + Blessings! I’m wearing it now 🙂 Chocolate is a great choice – please order some of their butternut crunch – AMAZING! I have to order my copy of The Little Flower book today!
Dave Mack says
I love my rugged rosary ,I would like to get a few to pass around .
So happy to hear you like them so much you want others to have them too! They are very cool!
I love the prayer buddy. He would have a good home with my four kids under five.
And they have different animals that say and sing different prayers – so cool!
All the gifts look amazing!
Thanks Olivis – they really are!
Rugged Rosaries are the best! Great quality and workmanship. I would recommend them highly
I am praying with my rosary that my name will be picked!
It is a really great prize! Best of luck and God Bless you!
Yolanda Bordelon says
I love the Rugged Rosaries!
Me too! Such a great option for a husband, son, nephew, Godson, father or grandfather!
Courtney S says
So many fun ideas!! I think my favorite is the Prayer Buddies 🙂
They are soooooo cute!!!
So glad you like that idea! Thanks Rob!
Rugged rosaries are an excellent gift idea for my nephew!
They are – so many to choose from! I’m loving the Battle Beads so much right now!
I love the prayer boxes!
Me too! So perfect for a stocking! Merry Christmas 🙂
a st Benedict medal and a nice crucifix
I need to learn more about the St. Benedict medal. I’m pretty sure Give Love + Blessings does a lot with them!
Vicki G says
Each gift idea is unique and would be lovely to give (or receive)! 🙂
Hint, hint for those shopping for Vicki!!
I love the Miraculous medals. They show our love and devotion to Mary. I am sharing on FB.
Thank you for sharing! I am excited to get a Miraculous Medal from Santa this year! Merry Christmas Tara!
Jessica V. says
I love The Little Flower children’s book. Lovely idea!
This is outstanding. Rosaries for Christmas!!! http://i0.wp.com/prayerwinechocolate.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/ruggedrosaries.jpg?resize=528%2C960 The one on the left with the large Crown of Thorns is exceptionally beautiful. You have a great Ministry with the Rugged Rosaries!!!
Thank you Jeff!
I love the prayer box idea.
They are so cute and perfect for a daughter I think!
Jacki D says
I really like the prayer buddy toys as I have been trying to think of the best way to bring prayer to my kids all day long when they are young !
They really genius toys!
Mike F. says
Definitely the Rugged Rosary. Great idea!
My girls all got rosaries from Chewslife.com last year.
I love the prayer boxes!
Joanie Boyne says
I love the Prayer boxes!
Me too! They are on this year’s list too!